We look forward to seeing you
We are here to help
If you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are here to help you plan your stay at the Hotel Banyan in beautiful St Anton am Arlberg.
6580 Sankt Anton Am Arlberg
+43 5446 30361
+43 5446 30361
Book your private transfer!
Ski storage and from two nights complimentary ski and shoe deposit
ATTENTION! Tax sticker (“Vignette”) compulsory on all Austrian freeways and highways (also on the S16)
This can be purchased at the sales points close to the Austrian border or the Automible Club de Strasbourg. The Austrian legislation states that it is obligatory to carry along and attach snow chains on your car if needed in the winter.
- From Salzburg – Kufstein – Innsbruck – Landeck – to St. Anton am Arlberg
- or: from Munich – Fernpass – Landeck – to St. Anton am Arlberg
- or: from Stuttgart – Bregenz – Feldkirch – Bludenz – Arlbergpass or Arlberg tunnel – to St. Anton am Arlberg
- or: from Zurich – St. Gallen or Sargans, Feldkirch – Bludenz – Arlbergpass or Arlberg tunnel to St. Anton am Arlberg
Keep Right on the Dorfstrasse – the Hotel Banyan is located on the right side;
The train station of St. Anton am Arlberg is located a couple of hundred meters from the Village centre. Trains out of several cities in Austria and neighboring countries as well asMunich, Innsbruck, Zurich and Vienna are coming in frequently.
For further information:
- Austrian Railways: www.oebb.at
- Deutsche Bahn: www.deutschebahn.com
- Swiss railway company: www.deutschebahn.com
- Italian railway company: www.ferroviedellostato.it
Airport Innsbruck is the closest to the hotel and is located about 100 kilometres away. Many European cities have connections to this airport.
Airport Friedrichshafen is located about 130 kilometres away from Hotel Banyan. It offers flights out of different cities in Austria, Germany and Europe.
The international airport Zurich is located approximately 200 kilometres away and can be very well reached from cities all over the world.